[ACCEPTED] Kringe's Application for Mod

Welcome Forums Apply For Staff [ACCEPTED] Kringe's Application for Mod

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  [Admin] Vizored 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kringe
    Participant

IGN: Kringe

How Old are you: 15

Timezone: EST

Are you multilingual, If so what languages do you speak: English a little Spanish, but not much.

Do you have a working Microphone: Yes.

How many hours can you be on a day from 2 Hours to 9 Hours: Probably around 6 hours a day.

Do you have any other staff experience: Yes, I was owner of a 200 player HCF/Kitmap/Practice server, 1.7.10, It was Vex something I dont remember the name I was the owner not the Founder, it was back in 2015 and I was young so I didnt do much besides help the server out in different ways like setting up like the roads in HCF and Kitmap, setting up koths, gkits. And I also bought a server and ran it, it was a custom kitpvp server, xKits, had a pretty good player base around 25-30 wasnt special, then eventually I gave it to my “friend” who then ETB’d and I never spoke to him again. I’ve been admins on a lot of servers/mod/ and even developer. I like to help set up commands, help out players, and try to grow the playerbase.

Have you ever been punished in SwirlPVP: No.

Did you ever buy something from our online shop: No, but I’m planning to.

Discord is not optional, what is your discord: Kringe#6076

Why do you want to be staff on SwirlPVP: Because its in the making and I would like to help it become better.

Anything else you would like to say: No

[Admin] Vizored

Good application, you meet the requirements and has been accepted.

This application has been closed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘[ACCEPTED] Kringe's Application for Mod’ is closed to new replies.