DymTim

Welcome Forums Apply For Staff DymTim

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  [OWNER] Peedss 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DymTim
    Participant

IGN: DymTim

How Old are you: 17

Timezone: CST/UTC -6

Are you multilingual, If so what languages do you speak: I can speak a little bit of German. I took three years in highschool. I’m not taking a fourth year because there was an instructor issue.

Do you have a working Microphone: I do have a working microphone. It is the Neewer NW-700.

How many hours can you be on a day from 2 Hours to 9 Hours: I can spend a lot of my day, as I’m not starting school until late next month. Once that happens, I can still average a few hours per night after homework and if I have work.

Do you have any other staff experience: I was a moderator on the server Becto. I resigned because of personal reasons, but I learned quite a bit over there. They average 200+ players daily. I’ve ran many servers and my friend and I were working on a network that was mostly custom coded. He stopped everything and removed everybody from the VPS, so I’m not sure what’s going to happen to that at the moment.

Have you ever been punished in SwirlPVP: I have not.

Did you ever buy something from our online shop: I haven’t yet, but I might seeing how cheap everything is.

Discord is not optional, what is your discord: DymTim#4235

Why do you want to be staff on SwirlPVP: I like helping players and working on servers. I’m normally not doing anything with my day, so this is how I keep myself from becoming bored.

Anything else you would like to say: My name is Timothy. I’m from Missouri, USA. I plan on going into college to learn in the Computer Science field. I’m not sure what my desire is set on yet. I think I want to do video game development, but I haven’t made up my mind yet.

[OWNER] Peedss
    Keymaster

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted for an interview. The staff team will be looking forward to seeing you on the server. Please contact the owner for an interview on discord to make the final decision.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.